350 Sq Ft ( 33 Sq Meters )
This smaller but modular white box retail space is located in the busiest retail area of Nolita. Surrounded by well-known boutique shops and restaurants, this space benefits from great foot traffic and is ideal for emerging brands and designers to host unique events. It also convenient for more intimate art exhibitions.
The charming gallery space has a large front window and glass front door, allowing easy visibility inside the space. In the rear is a private storage area that can be turned into a fitting-room or office area. The interior has a classic wooden floor and clean white walls, perfect for retail and art exhibitions.
|Dedicated Space||$3,300 - $5,280 / week|
* We offer seasonal pricing and multi-week packages.
Prices vary based on season and location
- AC and heat
- Business class WiFi access
- Closet storage on ground floor
- Finished wooden floors
- Fully-transformable space
- Handicap accessible
- Office desk and seating
- Open square layout
- Storefront Window
- Street entrance
- Three primed walls
- Unisex bathroom
- Storage and office space
- 10 ft ceiling
- Spotlights options
- New Museum, International Center of Photography, on same street as main shops (TOM's, Rag & Bone) Atelier Cologne, Aesop, Roots, Schott, etc.) 5 mins away from SoHo - 5 mins away from LES and main Art Galleries (Lehman Maupin, Westwood Galleries, Salon 94, Andrew Edlin, GRIMM, L'Arsenal. etc.)
- Cafe Habana, Tacombi, Pietro Nolita, Butcher's Daughters
- Check out live music at the Bowery Ballroom and the Bowery Electric